CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My New Company


I am so excited! I got my business license and my website should be up and running by the end of the week. As for right now I am going to be posting my work here on this blog so that people can see what I do. I am currently going to Stevens-Henager College in their graphic arts program. In my freelance company...se design...I will be focusing on photography, corporate design (logo's, mast heads, ect.), and fine art (paintings, drawings, and prints). I am really excited for this new chapter in my life and I want to share it so if you or anyone you know needs or wants any of these services or anything else that may fit into one of those categories send them my way...I will give them a steal of a deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment